Summer sew day August 3rd
Spend the day with me for a full day of sewing.
You have the day to sew whatever you fancy. Finish that project looking at you from the corner of the room or take a bite into a bigger project. The choice is yours. I’m on hand to point you in the right direction as you need it and hand over a cuppa to keep you hydrated. This is a small group sew day with just 9 spaces available.
- At the Willow centre in Cringleford, Norwich
- Bring your own machine and project/s ( I do have spare machines available but these need to be booked beforehand)
- Overlocker for the use of.
- Ample parking available
- Tea coffee and biscuits supplied Possible cake… (any dietary requirements for said cake would be handy)
- You’ll need some lunch. Never sew hangry! There is a Tesco and Waitrose nearby should you fancy someone else making lunch for a change.
- Sewing kit, this kind of goes without saying but, just in case.
- Please be aware that there will be limited space for cutting out. If you’re all ready to sew, you’ll get further into your project. I’m also aware that you may not have masses of space to cut out at home. So, swings and roundabouts…
As always, if you have any questions, please do let me know. Pop Sew day in the title.
Toodle Pip xx